Shoreditch New Year’s Eve Parties 2017 London
Ring in the new year in style with a fabulous party, delicious dinner and comfortable room for the holiday weekend. Enjoy yourself without having to worry about party preparations or traveling after an exciting evening. Just head upstairs and relax when the big night is over. Check out the plans at Nobu Shoreditch.
Enjoy a Tasty Last Meal of the Year
Before the evening gets underway, be sure to grab a fabulous meal at the Nobu Restaurant and Bar.
This restaurant offers exquisite Japanese-fusion cuisine, including a full sushi counter, a lounge area with signature drinks and an outdoor garden courtyard. Favorite dishes include yellowtail with jalapeño or the exclusive wood-oven roasted lobster with hakaido scallops, cilantro aioli and ikura.
Here some other some other tasty menu options for New Year’s Eve:
• Grilled king crab
• Premium sushi
• Sautéed lobster and scallop
• Roast duck breast
• Japanese wagyu steak
• Champagne jelly
New Year’s Eve Dance
Say goodbye to 2017 and welcome the new year with a night of fun. Here’s what you can expect:
• Start with a champagne reception.
• Enjoy an open bar all night with premium spirits and signature cocktails including Peruvian caipirinha, mia margarita, mango and passion martini and bellini.
• Dance to a wide variety of music including hip hop, RNB, afro beats, dancehall jams and club classics.
• Feast on canapes and other tasty treats.
• Watch surprise entertainment.
• Participate in the confetti countdown.
Dance to the Music of Nocturne
Nocturne brings unique and contemporary music to the party with a live, DJ-led band. Enjoy remixed pop songs from the 1990s and the 2000s as well as great classics. This live music is sure to please with its keys, saxophone and percussion combined with fabulous female vocals and sleek DJ production. Welcome the new year while enjoying Nocturne’s energizing music. Can’t wait? Tune in now.
Turn in for the Night
When the partying is over and the new year is here, relax in one of Nobu Shoreditch’s comfortable rooms or suites. Here are your options:
• The Deluxe Room features artist’s charm with a European king-sized bed. With a study, dining area and walk-in shower, the large room is sure to provide plenty of relaxing space.
• The Executive Room reflects Japanese tranquility and a modern design. Enjoy a 55-inch TV, which comes with Bluetooth, Apple TV and screen-mirroring functionality.
• The Premium Room has a feeling of refined luxury and comes with either a king-sized bed or twin beds and sofa.
• The Studio Suite offers either a king or two twin beds along with an open lounge area and large bath.
• The Utage Suite features a dynamic architectural design with its end-grain parquet flooring and private balcony.
• The Hikari Suite encourages serenity with its soft textiles and earthy colors. A spacious bathroom has a wonderful freestanding bathtub.
• The Miyabi Suite is simple but delicate with dining and living areas as well as a pantry.
• The Nobu Suite provides the ultimate hotel experience with a king-sized bed, freestanding tub, walk-in shower, vanity and guest pantry as well as two private balconies.
What are you waiting for? Make your reservations for your New Year’s Eve dinner, party, dance and overnight stay. All-inclusive packages are available. It’s going to be the best party in town.